|GEORGIAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THEORETICAL AND APPLIED MECHANICS|
Enlarged Sessions of the VIAM Seminar
S T A T U T E S
Georgian National Committee of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
1. NCTAM acts under the aegis of Tbilisi State University (TSU) and Georgian Technical University (GTU). It is elected every two years by representatives of Institutes and departments specialized in mechanics of the above Universities and their branches over all Georgia and other Georgian institutions dealing with mechanics (hereinafter called "organizations").
2. The aims of NCTAM are
3. NCTAM is based in I.Vekua Institute of Applied Mathematics (VIAM) of Tbilisi State University.
4. NCTAM is composed of the chairman (or two Co-chairmen), two Vice-chairmen, the Secretary - General and members-at-large, elected at the same meeting, and of representatives of organizations (one from each).
5. The election rules are determined by meeting of representatives.
6. NCTAM interests are governed and protected by TSU, GMU and VIAM.
7. The financial activities of the NCTAM are controlled by the Finance Offices of TSU, GTU and VIAM.